Central Archives has a consulting room for researchers.
The room offers all the usual facilities:
- access to our database;
- a small collection of historical works and printed inventories;
- microfiche readers for consultation purposes;
- a printer, a photocopier/scanner and a DVD burner
The consulting room is located in the Justus Lipsius building, Chaussée d'Etterbeek 80 at the "Belliard" entrance.
To gain access to the building, you will have to:
- make an appointment with the Central Archives department (by email if possible);
- show a valid identity card and pass through a metal detector.
The consulting room is open from 9.00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday.
No new files are fetched between 12.00 and 14.00.
More information on the rules of procedure for consulting the archives can be found in Decision No 1044/99 of the Secretary-General. For additional bibliographical research, researchers can also use the services of the Central Library in the same building.
Rue de la Loi 175
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (32-2) 281 4962 ou (32-2) 281 5671
Fax: (32-2) 281 81 24