This section contains information on the activity of the Council as a legislative body.
- Timetables and agendas inform about the meetings of the Council and other preparatory bodies as well as the agendas foreseen.
- Monthly Summary of Council Acts contain lists of legislative and non-legislative acts adopted by the Council, including the results of votes, explanations of voting and statements for the minutes when the Council is acting in its capacity as legislator.
- Council Minutes summarise the decisions taken and occasionally the content of the discussions held during that Council meeting. The addenda to the draft minutes contain the results of votes and explanations of votes by Council members, as well as the statements in the Council minutes, which are made public, pursuant to Article 7 (4) of the Council's Rules of Procedure when the Council is acting in its capacity as legislator, or in accordance with Article 9 (1) in those cases where the Council adopts certain non-legislative acts referred to Article 8 (1) of its Rules of Procedure .
- The outcome of voting on legislative acts is public and can be consulted at Public Votes.
- More information on procedures and acts is available under Links.